AUBURN, Mass. – The Auburn Public Schools have released bus routes for the coming school year, which starts Wednesday, Aug. 29.
Students should be at their bus stop at least a half-hour prior to the start of school:
- Auburn High School classes start at 7:25 a.m.
- Auburn Middle School classes begin at 7:45 a.m.
- Julia Bancroft School starts at 8:25 a.m.
- Pakachoag School begins at 8:25 a.m.
- Bryn Mawr School classes start at 8:30 a.m.
- Mary D. Stone School classes begin at 8:30 a.m.
According to the Auburn Public Schools, all students who live two miles or less from their school and all students in grade 7-12, regardless of where they live, must pay the $100 transportation fee in order to ride the bus to and from school.
The transportation fee can be waived for students who are eligible for free or reduced lunch. If you believe you qualify for a waiver, go to the superintendent’s office at 5 West St. and complete the waiver form.
If you have a bus complaint or concern, contact Liz Lynch at 508-832-7755.
If you prefer to email her, include your child’s name, school, grade and bus number, as well as your name and contact number so Lynch can respond. Her email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for 2012-13 bus routes.