AUBURN, Mass. – Auburn police arrested three men and charged them with breaking and entering into a motor vehicle at a CVS pharmacy on July 9.
Zachary Adams and Jared Forand of 79 Brookfield Road, Charlton, and Edmond Pelletier of 37 Cummings Road, North Oxford, were arrested by Auburn police at the CVS Pharmacy at 676 Southbridge St.
They are all being charged with breaking and entering, felony and larceny over $250.
The following items were also reported by Auburn police from Tuesday, July 3 to Tuesday, July 10.
- John Hamilton of 52 Country Club Blvd., Worcester, was arrested at the La Quinta Inn and Suites at 446 Southbridge St. on July 4 and charged with domestic assault and battery.
- Slawomir Ucher of 11 Eaton Ave., Auburn, was arrested at 11 Eaton Ave. on July 4 and charged with domestic assault and battery.
- Police responded to a disturbance at 59 Barbara Ave. on July 7. Shane Matthews and Robert Matthews of 59 Barbara Ave. were arrested and charged with selling, delivering and furnishing alcohol to a person under 21. They were also charged with being minors who carried and transported alcohol.
- Amanda White of 27 Preston St., Worcester, was arrested at 385 Southbridge St. on July 10 and charged with shoplifting at Sears.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance at 255 Leicester St. on July 10. Thomas Massey of 255 Leicester St. was arrested and charged with domestic assault, witness intimidation, and possessing class B and C drugs.
The police log PDF could not be obtained this week because the police officer who emails the document is on vacation. Come back next week to check out the police log.