WORCESTER, Mass. - The Molly Bish Center's Worcester County Consumer Mediation Program and the Office of Consumer Affairs will host a Consumer Day in Worcester on Monday.
The event takes place at the Beaver Brook Park parking lot at 306 Chandler Street, Worcester, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Guest speakers will include:
- Barbara Anthony, Undersecretary of Consumer Affairs and Business Regulation
- James Gardiner, Director of the Molly Bish Center
- Local and state officials
- Community partners.
Doc Shredding will provide free document shredding for consumers from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Representatives will be on hand to answer questions on a variety of consumer topics, including:
- Home Improvement Contractors
- Lemon Law Rules
- Insurance Issues
- Banking Options
- Licensed Professions
- Weights & Measures
- Telephone and CableLandlord/Tenant Rights
For more information, contact Nicole Sanders O'Toole at (617) 973-8735.